Ayurveda and Autoimmunity: Treating the Root Cause
Tuesday, May 47:00—8:15 PMVirtual - no room neededMahopac Public Library668 Route 6, Mahopac, NY, 10541
Join Dr. Somesh Kaushik for this monthly series discussing topics in Ayurvedic medicine.
Ayurveda considers the root cause of autoimmunity to be improper metabolism which may be triggered by poor diet, digestion, and circulation. Poor diet and weak digestion cause a buildup of toxins that if not properly eliminated, due to poor circulation, create a vicious cycle of inflammation and pain. Ayurveda has natural solutions that reduce painful symptoms and, in many cases, can reverse autoimmune conditions.
Come and discover:
- The exact way poor digestion affects all forms of autoimmunity
- Foods that help digestion, reduce inflammation, and foods to avoid
- The role stress, anxiety, and fatigue play in creating inflammation
- Herbs, oils, and exercises that aid digestion, reduce stress, and ease pain
- Safe and gentle detoxing methods that reduce and relieve symptoms
- Easy home remedies that supplement a formal plan of action
Coming up on June 22: Allergies and Asthma: An Ayurvedic Approach
Registration is required. Register here for this event which is held on Crowdcast.
Capacity: 17 of 20 spaces available.
Registration is required for this event. To register, please provide the following information:
Email reminders are sent 24 hours before the event takes place.
If this event is cancelled, we will use the contact information you enter here to get in touch with you.